LONG TRAVEL CANTILEVER RACE KIT - REAR
The Baja Kits Rear Cantilever System gives 17 inches of travel without intruding into the factory bed; cargo space is always at a premium. Regardless if it’s a quick weekend trip or Prerunning the length of the Baja peninsula, this kit is a must have to match the performance and wheel travel of the front Race Kit. 3.0 inch diameter, 3 tube, bypass shocks come standard.
The Baja Kits Advantage:
- 100% CAD design with 3D CAD files directly from the manuf. to ensure a proper fit.
- Works on stock or aftermarket axle housings
- Allows up to 18" of travel
- Used with 3.0 Bypasses for the smoothest ride possible
- King 2.5 Bump stop
- All grade 9 hardware
Track Width - No change due to kit
Wheel Travel - 16.5" - 18"
Lift - 4" - 6"
Shocks - Custom King Shocks
Tire Size - 37" maximum
Wheel Size - Stock rim or 17" 4.75 backspace wheel
Fenders - Fiberglass fenders are required for tires over 33" for maximum suspension travel
***Two Piece custom drive shaft required (Part # C12RR14 Driveline - Crew Cab)***
- Cantilever arms & Links
- All mounting brackets
- Frame support tubes and gussets
- Bump stop mount and King 2.5 bump stop
- Hardware Kit; Heims, Monoballs, Misalignments
- Limit Straps
- Any necessary tabs for relocation or limit straps
- Install Guide
- Baja Kits Sticker pack
- Level 3 Install, Bolt on with drilling &/or minimal grinding.
- Install Time: 15 hours (Times will vary depending on knowledge and skill level).
- Install MUST be performed by an experienced fabricator with suspension knowledge and setup.