Boxed Upper Control Arms
This suspension system allows for 13.5” of travel and accepts up to a 35” tire.. The kit is compatible with 2WD models and 4WD models along with the purchase of extended axle shafts.
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Coil over Shock Size: Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms allow for 33” tires but for proper tire clearance modifications to the wheel well and bumper may need to be made.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Urethane bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Military grade F911 hardware
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
2015-2020 Chevy Colorado 2WD
2015-2020 GMC Canyon 2WD